System Engineer (f/m/d) Energy Supply
Siemens Mobility sucht einen Elektroingenieur zur Integration alternativer Energieversorgungstechnologien in die Lokomotivsteuerungen. Attraktive Konditionen und hybrides Arbeiten. Bewerben Sie sich jetzt!
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,800 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
What do you contribute?
You drive the development of sustainable transportation by integrating alternative energy supply technologies in the locomotive controls. This includes all stages of the engineering process from requirements definition via the concept creation, system design and software development to the testing and commissioning support.
- You’ll develop functional integration concepts and system requirements for software and hardware.
- You design, develop and test PLC software applications for locomotive controls.
- You are responsible for documentation of software requirements and specifications.
- You coordinate with other departments and project teams for cross functional integration solution topics.
- You stay up to date on the latest energy supply technologies and drive innovations.
- You focus your work on the reusability of work results in terms of product and technical platform strategies.
What do you bring along?
- Your success is grounded a bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field.
- You have gained several years of experience in PLC software development.
- You excel in extensive experience with energy supply systems and electrical interfaces.
- You’d describe yourself as team player with excellent communication skills.
- You communicate fluently in English, knowledge of German is an advantage.
- You are open for occasional, international business travels (approx. 10%).
What do we offer you?
You will receive an attractive compensation package including the benefits of the collective bargaining agreement (e.g. additional pay and vacation pay) and other extras (e.g. corporate pension and shareholder program).
We offer comprehensive training opportunities for your professional and personal development. With our Learning Campus, we have an in-house service provider with a wide range of online and offline training courses.
Mobile working /Remote working
With us, you will have the opportunity to work hybrid. This means that you can work remotely to a considerable extent. We have officially regulated this through a company agreement.
You can find an overview of our benefits here.
How do you get in touch with us?
www.siemens.de/mobility if you would like to find out more about Siemens Mobility before applying. www.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/faq.html if you would like to obtain more information about the application process. +49 (9131) 17 5243-0 if you would like to clarify further questions about the position via our applicant hotline. www.siemens.com/mobility-jobs if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Peter Wiebories.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Siemens AG know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 05, 2024
Aug 03, 2024
Several years of experience in PLC software development
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - System Engineer (f/m/d) Energy Supply - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.