- Design modular solution offerings in the areas of electrified heat/cooling solutions as part of large scale energy systems for B2B customers, building retrofit and low-temperature heating /cooling networks
- Enable EIS operational entities to industrialize project design and delivery based on standard designs and effective delivery models
- Define appropriate commercial models that support the scaling of solution offerings to customers
- Support projects conducted by EIS operational entities during the proposal, design and build phases of large scale energy systems
- Drive adoption of modular heating / cooling solutions in EIS business through close collaboration and cooperation with EIS entities (e.g. trainings, workshops)
- Identify and create strategic partnerships to ensure delivery of energy infrastructure projects
- Connect with external suppliers and OEMs to ensure access to state-of-the-art solutions
- Build excellent working relationships with senior stakeholders incl. regional management level to derive and implement consistent regional Digital roadmaps
- Engineering degree or equivalent, ideally with a focus on heat pump/refrigeration technology or process engineering
- Several years of experience (min. 3 years) in one of the following areas: heat pump/refrigeration technology applies in large scale energy systems, low-temperature heating/cooling networks, geothermal solutions, solar thermal, thermal storage or CHPs
- Experience in the design and delivery of energy infrastructure projects from concept design over development/implementation to operations
- Experience in applying digital solutions to optimize local energy systems
- Outgoing, integrative personality with a can-do attitude
- Good stakeholder management, being able to build a bridge between operational managers, experts with different backgrounds and interests and senior stakeholders
- Customer orientation and strong commercial mindset
- Experience in agile and classical project management, as well as change management
- Fluency in English in written and spoken; other languages are a plus (esp. German, Swedish, Italian and/or Polish)
- Flexibility: hybrid work model, flexible working times, sabbatical or additional vacation opportunities allowing great work-life balance
- Working from abroad: up to 20 days in the European economic area
- Flat hierarchies: interdisciplinary and very cooperative working style providing room for own ideas
- Modern work environment: workplace according to digital and ergonomic standards
- Personal growth: life-long independent learning making use of a broad range of opportunities working with the newest technology and state of the art trainings
- Family service support: services in the areas of childcare, holiday care, nursing support or everyday assistance
- Nutrition & Health: wide selection of fresh meals and drinks in our subsidized bistro and canteen as well as various health offers (e.g. physiotherapy, flu vaccinations, mental health)
- Corporate Benefits: employee share program, pension scheme, employee discounts, special insurances (and much more)
- A central location: very good public transport connection, free parking and charging points for e-vehicles
- Individual mobility: from private car and bicycle leasing to subsidized job ticket
Uns ist wichtig, Menschen mit Behinderung ein faires Bewerbungsverfahren zu ermöglichen, in dem sie ihr Bestes zeigen können. Daher wird unsere Schwerbehindertenvertretung frühzeitig in das Verfahren einbezogen. Bitte teile uns über das Bewerbungsformular mit, ob du technische oder organisatorische Anpassungen für das Bewerbungsverfahren benötigst. Wir stellen diese gern zur Verfügung.
Wenn es dir nicht möglich ist, dich online zu bewerben und du stattdessen mit jemandem sprechen möchtest, kontaktiere bitte deine
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let E.ON Business Solutions GmbH know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 07, 2024
Aug 04, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Engineer for the application of heat pumps (m/f/d) - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.