Senior Energy Business Advisory Consultant (f/m/d)
Senior Energy Business Advisory Consultant role at Siemens AG in Erlangen, Germany. Full-time, hybrid workplace, immediate start.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens Grid Software Consultancy Business!
Together, we develop technologies that take society further. Siemens Power Technologies International is the think tank of our Grid Software business. It provides thought leadership to our customers on long term development plan, energy strategies, smart energy system, digitalization & IoT consultancy and business model innovation to cope up with the energy transition and digital transformation. We address the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings, and industries through digital technologies. Our industry leading combination of energy and IT domain expertise, as well as consulting tools empower our customers to profitably transition to low carbon technologies and digital ‘power houses’. We’re looking for consultants at senior level with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our team and re-imagine the world with us by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow. The role is based in our HQ office in Erlangen or home-based with travel across the globe. Everyone should enjoy working here. We take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture, where learning and growing is important to all of us. Therefore, we empower each other in our development, whether that’s Chartership, training in all its variants, coaching or mentoring.
What part will you play?
Are you familiar with consulting large organizations above on key energy and sustainability related topics? Great! Then you will be an excellent problem solver of our customer's complex challenges that come along with energy transition. Help us to find opportunities and novel business models of the future. Work with our electricity utility clients, transport infrastructure agencies, regulators, local authorities, and independent system operators.
- In your new role, you will be an expert in building relationships, prioritizing the customer when developing energy transition strategies, undertaking smart energy system planning, and designing concepts
- You will conduct feasibility/techno-economic studies of smart grid, eMobility infrastructure, cybersecurity, and distributed energy projects to identify business cases for customers
- Additionally, you will identify new business opportunities in the markets, define and shape customer value propositions for our portfolio, and also align with the strategy and initiatives of our Grid Software business
- You will globally develop and expand consulting portfolio elements
- Moreover, you will assume overall responsibility for the success of your assigned projects (both external and internal projects)
- You will provide thought leadership for the entire project and its modules
- Traveling internationally to meet with external and internal stakeholders will also be a part of the job
What you need to make real what matters.
- The foundation for your success is a university degree in Engineering, Economics, Business, or an equivalent field, with a preference for a Master's or PhD
- You should possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in leading business development and achieving sales targets
- Moreover, you should have at least 5 years of experience in delivering consultancy services or a related position
- You should be able to demonstrate a solid working knowledge of several of the following areas: DER technologies, Distributed Generation, Battery Storage, Demand Side Management, Electric Vehicle Infrastructure, Decarbonization Strategies, Energy Efficiency, Grid Modernization, Digitalization & Analytics
- You should already have experience in gathering and managing systems and business, as well as implementing transformational and technologically complex programs
- Additionally, you should have prior experience in business transformation program delivery, process modeling, and process re-engineering
- Proficiency in English, both in verbal and written communication, is essential
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Siemens AG know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 18, 2024
Jul 02, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Senior Energy Business Advisory Consultant (f/m/d) - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.