Sr Strategic Sourcing Manager
Sr. Strategic Sourcing Manager role at Honeywell in Dublin, supporting renewable energy transition and sustainability. Hybrid work model.
As a Sr Strategic Sourcing Manager at Honeywell, in Dublin, This position is an integral part of the EMS supply management team working closely with the Site Leaders, Regional Material Leaders, Buyers, and the Supplier to maximize the effectiveness, EMS supply function. The role will drive excellence into the key areas of success and risk related to outsourced manufacturing and EMS. (Electronics Manufacturing Services). This is a hybrid role, 3 + 2 days model.
We provide performance chemicals and materials, process technologies, and automation controls. By supporting the global transition towards renewable energy and low-carbon economy, we’re accelerating a more sustainable future to help change the world. As pioneers of automation control, we understand complex industrial facilities, and how to create high-quality and high-performance chemicals and materials.
Safety, sustainability, and digitalization powering the future of chemicals, materials, and energy.
We have been innovating for more than 100 years and now we’re creating what’s next. Our programs serve a global community and our hometowns too. We provide resources and financial support to causes around the world and encourage employee volunteerism. We are committed to the highest standard in everything we do!
- Oversee the long-term supply plan and coordinate the resolution of critical component supply issues (including Escalation to, the OEM, DMCOE, and R&D for support)
- Gather information and publish the supplier capacity information for key product lines considering manufacturing and test capacity. Work with AME and other functions where a capacity increase is required
- Coordinate the component last time buy requirement with the site and supplier in support of the component Lifecycle process.
- Drive a continuous and proactive review of supplier tooling health in conjunction with AME and Supplier quality.
- Manage the site-specific E&O process which includes liaising with the supplier and planning on excess and obsolescence claims generated as result of demand drop /ECN/ EOL. In parallel liaise with Site and ISC finance on E&O balances, consigned stock, and credit / payment
- Ensure timely new pricing implementation and review, challenge and approve /reject purchase price variance request from supplier to support meeting delivery schedule.
- Support other business functions such as NPI, Quality, AME, Transitions to ensure seamless execution of ongoing projects the supplier
- Plan and manage the CAPEX budgets within the Commodity and work with engineering on VE/CE opportunities
- Support the business to achieve their productivity, quality, delivery and inventory targets set as part of the annual operating plan.
Key skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s In Supply Chain, Business, Logistics, Operations or Engineering.
- Significant experience working with and managing EMS supplier relationships
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to present and communicate clearly at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of MRP and supply / demand planning
- Experience on Supplier VMI and Long-term agreement contracts.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation in an international work environment
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development.
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation, and diversity!
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Honeywell know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 05, 2024
Aug 03, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Sr Strategic Sourcing Manager - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.