Sr Customer Experience Project Management Professional
Senior Customer Experience Project Management Professional in Bucharest. Hybrid role, driving process design and optimization for a sustainable future.
As a Senior Customer Experience Project Management Professional (Project Manager) at Honeywell, in Bucharest, your primary responsibility will be to lead important initiatives to simplify and improve the customer experience, drive process design, standardization, and optimization across IA Customer Experience teams by deploying Global Processes, Work Instructions and Best Practices. This is a hybrid role, 3 + 2 days model.
We provide performance chemicals and materials, process technologies, and automation controls. By supporting the global transition towards renewable energy and low-carbon economy, we’re accelerating a more sustainable future to help change the world. As pioneers of automation control, we understand complex industrial facilities, and how to create high-quality and high-performance chemicals and materials.
Safety, sustainability, and digitalization powering the future of chemicals, materials, and energy.
- Experience in project management and/or program management.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Honeywell, preferably past experience in Order Management, or Master Data Management, or IT / Analytics, or Integrated Supply Chain.
- Experience with Customer experience and customer service.
- Experience with project and program management.
- Experience working with a cross functional organization.
- Global business experience and the ability to work across multiple cultures and geographies.
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
- Engaging directly with GCC teams to document current state process maps and procedures inclusive of required variations due to legal or contractual requirements.
- Facilitate teams through a Customer Journey Map or process mapping workshop to develop an optimized future state experience and design.
- Identify and define the process performance metrics and indicators PPI to drive improvement.
- Ability to create the future state design incorporating technological enhancements, mistake proofing and failure proofing concepts.
- Ability to work with IT to build business and functional requirements.
- Ensure documentation of processes and convey them in an easy-to-use format to increase process adoption of the future state.
- Ability to communicate and train the future state processes to GCC and users of the new processes.
- Ability to hold other teams accountable to documentation standards.
- Interface with senior functional business leaders, program managers, subject matter experts and front-line team members across the organization.
- Responsible to lead training sessions to facilitate adoption of the process across the organization.
- Hybrid Working Model: Enjoy the flexibility of a 3/2 hybrid working arrangement, combining office collaboration with the comfort of remote work.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Access medical insurance, generous annual leave, and meal vouchers to support your overall well-being.
- Comprehensive induction, ongoing training and development to set you up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Join us now and become part of our journey - help us make the future!
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Honeywell know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 07, 2024
Aug 03, 2024
Minimum 3 years
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Sr Customer Experience Project Management Professional - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.