Service Engineer – eMobility 80 – 100 % (f/m/d)
Passionate Electrical Engineer wanted to make a difference in the renewable energy industry. Join Hitachi Energy's eMobility team in Geneva, Switzerland.
Hitachi Energy eMobility is a global leader in the development and delivery of innovative eMobility solutions that enable a sustainable and efficient transportation future. With a comprehensive portfolio of products, services, and digital solutions, Hitachi Energy eMobility partners with customers across the entire eMobility value chain to address the challenges and opportunities of electrification.
Are you a passionate and skilled Electrical Engineer with a passion for providing exceptional customer service? We`re seeking a Service Engineer to make a real difference in the renewable energy industry. Even if not coming from the eMobility field, you can still contribute to our team if you have a passion for innovation and sustainability.
- Responsible for any required Service activities for Grid eMotion Flash or Fleet projects: from commissioning to trouble shooting -by remote access to our equipment or directly on-site
- Identifying and resolving any technical issues that may arise during commissioning and troubleshooting
- Providing detailed technical reports and documentation to customers and stakeholders
- Train customer for preventive and corrective maintenance / establish corresponding documentation
- Support the Technical Product Owner with feedback & solution improvement and participate to quality trouble shooting activities
- Planning, designing, and implementing retrofits to upgrade existing Grid eMotion Flash or Fleet projects to meet evolving customer needs
- Collaborating with customers to assess their requirements and develop appropriate retrofit solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering with 2+ years of relevant experience, including site commissioning experience
- Competencies in drives and automation & PLC software is beneficial
- Experience in protection & controls and power electronic for comprehensive troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate with customers, colleagues, and stakeholders
- Adept at working independently and as part of a team to tackle diverse projects and maintain efficient operations
- Demonstrated ability to travel domestically and internationally, up to 30-40% of the time
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Hitachi Energy know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 07, 2024
Aug 03, 2024
Geneva, Satigny, Switzerland
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Service Engineer – eMobility 80 – 100 % (f/m/d) - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.