Strategy Consultant to support the CHRO function
Join Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners as a Senior Associate - People Strategy in Copenhagen. Support the CHRO and contribute to global climate transition.
Are you excited about accelerating the global climate transition and helping to build a world-class people organization whilst working with senior leadership? Then Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners is the right place for you. We are currently looking for a Senior Associate - People Strategy to join our People team and support our Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) in advancing our people initiatives.
As the People Strategy Manager you will be the CHRO’s right hand and your positive hands-on approach will contribute to shaping and implementing people strategies that contribute to the overall success of the organization. You possess high analytical capabilities, great project management skills and the ability to act with confidence with senior executives.
We are looking for a truly motivated and independently working person with high energy and a proven ability to fill a newly established position.
You will be working in a high-paced environment, and with a wide range of potential tasks, giving considerable scope for learning, personal development and professional growth. We offer a steep learning curve and career development internally in CIP. We have plenty of opportunities and we will commit to develop you towards your career aspirations”
- Provide management sparring and support, everything from co-creating the thinking to supporting with creating the presentations
- Strategic Planning and project management
- Drive and orchestrate agendas for strategic senior management meetings within the people agenda, as well as collecting and aligning input across business units and teams
- Create presentations and administer annual HR reporting requirements to management and leadership
- Automated People Analytics (optional): Support development of people analytics and tools (e.g., Power BI) to leverage data and analytics in providing people insights and to contribute to data-driven decision-making
Ideally you would come with 3+ years from a relevant company where you have gained exposure to working with senior stakeholders and driving projects. We imagine that the ideal candidate could be coming from a variety of past experiences / roles, ranging from being a management consultant with a fondness for people and talent through to being an ambitious leader who has been part of building the people organization in a start up or scale up.
The role involves a broad scope of responsibilities; and we therefore imagine that you have:
- A relevant academic education – e.g., within Business, Economics, Human Resource Management ect.
- 3+ years of relevant experience, e.g., from consulting, people strategy / transformation, Chief of Staff, PMO and project management role
- A strategic mindset and strong understanding of business processes in order to establish a close connection between organizational activities and business objectives
- Experience with organizational and people-related projects is beneficial but not a prerequisite
- Experience with working with senior leadership / management is an asset but not a prerequisite
- Experience with and proficiency in PowerPoint and ability to present analysis and solutions to complex problems or challenges in a precise manner; experience with and proficiency in Excel is also a beneficial asset but not a prerequisite
- An ambitious mindset with a good work ethic and ‘can-do’ attitude, including high attention to detail, personal maturity and the ability to work independently - and sometimes with short deadlines
- Robust organizational and planning capabilities; experience with project management is considered a beneficial asset
The People team is a small and experienced group that plays a central function in ensuring our organization is both performing and developing. People are CIP’s greatest asset and in building talent, the People team plays a central role enabling CIP’s broader mission of solving 1% of the net-zero challenge towards 2030.
Do you see a match?
If you see a match and want to be considered for the role as Strategy Consultant, please click the Apply button and upload your CV and cover letter. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis as applications are received. For any questions, please reach out to our Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Building value that matters
Founded in 2012, Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners P/S (CIP) today is the world’s largest dedicated fund manager within greenfield renewable energy investments and a global leader in offshore wind. The funds managed by CIP focuses on investments in offshore and onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy-from-waste, transmission and distribution, reserve capacity, storage, advanced bioenergy, and Power-to-X.
CIP manages 11 funds and has to date raised approximately EUR 26 billion for investments in energy and associated infrastructure from more than 150 international institutional investors.
CIP has more than 500 employees and offices in Copenhagen, London, Hamburg, Utrecht, Madrid, Munich, Luxembourg, New York, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, and Melbourne.
For more information, visit www.cip.com
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners GmbH know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 29, 2024
Jul 26, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Strategy Consultant to support the CHRO function - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.