Senior Planning and Cost Control Engineer
Pioneering service provider in Consultancy, Solar Energy EPC and Operation & Maintenance seeks Senior Planning and Cost Control Engineer with civil engineering degree and 5+ years experience in PV field cost control. Good command of English required.
INTEC Energy Solutions is a pioneering service provider in Consultancy, Solar Energy EPC (Engineering – Procurement – Construction) and Operation & Maintenance. With a foundation of Germany-based solar power plant planning and implementation, our specialized team works with clients across the globe to use energy produced by solar power systems to improve all aspects of life. As an international company we are looking for and Senior Planning and Cost Control Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering,
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in cost control
- Minimum 2 years of cost control experience in a PV field.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Solid networking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to generate schedules, budgets and reports
- Ability to develop strong, cooperative relationships with department heads
- Creative thinking skills, ability to solve problems and being good follower
- No travel restriction
- Develop and track detailed project budgets (in CSI cost code structure),
- Prepare monthly cash flows and revenue projections
- Report on work progress, budget and cash flow to the project management office executives
- Maintain regular construction site reports for cost and schedule monitoring
- Follow contractual changes, prepare time and cost impact analysis and work to prepare pricing for claims and variation orders
- Prepare, develop and update baseline schedules with labor, cost and material resources
- Maintain the compatibility of committed cost reports and accounting reports
- Work for the procurement log development and procurement schedule monitoring
- Follow progress payments, procurement & shipment and subcontractor contracts
- Travel to project sites to support schedule, budget and forecasting efforts and to attend the project management office and construction site office meetingsFollow progress payments, procurement & shipment and subcontractor contracts
- Analyze projects’ financial inflows and outflows and compare with the forecasted cash-flow. Consolidate all project’s cash flow to have overview of company cash flow.
- Analyze/review invoices to ensure correct allocation has been done.
- Develop and implement proactive solutions and cost-cutting measures
- Review project budget, milestone payment deadlines with project manager
- Organizes annual planning/scheduling sessions
- Develops schedule updates on a regular basis
- Develop innovative strategies and execute operational efficiencies, processes and practices
- Create and maintain criteria for landed costs, and make sure that differences from actuals are frequently assessed, reassessed, and corrected.
- Analyze differences proactively, then inform other departments and assess problems and possibilities related with management of operations
- Prepare, record, and assist in creating monthly related reports for management review.
- Examine the earned value of the project periodically.
- Monitor performance and determine improvement areas
If you are an experienced professional with a passion for renewable energy and proven abilities in leading teams through the tendering process, we encourage you to apply for this impactful role. Join us in making a positive mark in the renewable energy sector and contributing to a sustainable future.
To apply the position please fill the form below or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Intec Energy Solutions know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 07, 2024
Aug 03, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Senior Planning and Cost Control Engineer - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.