Strategy Associate - Energy and Decarbonisation
Seeking Strategy Associates to drive decarbonisation in energy-consuming sectors. Join a small company with a global impact. Masters degree and 1-3 years experience required.
We are looking for Strategy Associates with consulting, or industry experience to work specifically in our Clean Energy Systems Platform. You will help enable the decarbonisation of energy-consuming sectors. We start with harder-to-abate sectors and progressively expanding to other product/service sectors, by engaging with the full value chain to reach a critical scale of deployment of portfolio of solutions
With advanced problem-solving, analytical and relationship skills, you will be experienced working on strategy type projects to deliver breakthrough insights, action and results. Ideally your background includes working at a leading management consultancy or in a strategy role in industry, public sector or civil society. You are keen to work in a small company where you can play a shaping role and make an impact.
- Masters or equivalent degree – Sciences/Sustainability energy related studies especially welcome;
- Data Science backgrounds strongly advantageous;
- 1-3 or more years advisory/consulting/industry project experience in a high calibre and international environment, ideally working with industry, energy, manufacturing, or agricultural clients;
- Direct experience in the EV/Mobility/Energy sector is welcome;
- Problem-solving, analytical skills & collaborative team player with relationship management skills;
- Intercultural competencies that bring multiple perspectives to confront society wide challenges;
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to identify opportunities and new initiatives and make them into reality;
- Comfortable with a level of international travel. This will vary depending on project but could be up to 20%. (however, we don't normally co-locate with clients and typically these are short term trips);
- Evidenced passion for the sustainability/environment/social enterprise space;
- Natural alignment with SYSTEMIQ values; Creativity, Challenge, Collaborate, Change and Care.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Systemiq ltd. know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 01, 2024
Jul 26, 2024
London, United Kingdom
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Strategy Associate - Energy and Decarbonisation - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.