Marketing Programs Intern, Energy Products APAC (全職實習)
Marketing Programs Intern role at Tesla in Taipei, Taiwan. Support local market, drive growth of residential energy products across Japan, Taiwan, and Thailand. Bachelor’s degree required, proficiency in Chinese and English.
The Tesla Energy team is on the search for a Marketing Programs Intern, Energy Products, APAC to join the Residential Energy Products Marketing and Content team in Asia Pacific (APAC).
The role of Marketing Programs Intern is to support the local market and help drive growth of residential energy products across Japan, Taiwan and Thailand.
The ideal candidate will support the Marketing Programs Manager (APAC) and the Marketing Programs Manager (Japan) to deliver effective lead generation campaigns, including event management – external and in-store events, deliver cross-sell opportunities along with crafting impactful direct marketing campaigns by email. You will also have a curiosity to test, learn and optimise campaigns and processes using data and insights to inform decisions. This role will also support our local Certified Installer Networking the region, through marketing support with timely reviews and approvals of marketing content.
This role will report to the Manager – Marketing Programs – APAC (based in Australia). This role will be based in Taipei.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong drive who can manage multiple initiatives within competing and tight deadlines with little supervision, you’ll have strong interpersonal skills and you’ll be proactive in uncovering and sharing new opportunities. You’ll be team player and willing to support on projects across APAC as required.
You will be comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders including engineering, marketing, design, copyrighters, sales, legal and compliance teams ensuring you deliver to objectives and while creating impactful marketing and communications campaigns across the region.
If you have a passion for renewable energy and want to help transition the world to sustainable energy, this is the role for you. You’ll be joining a supportive team of marketers based across the region who can provide support and guidance.
What You’ll Do
- Work under the direction of the Manager – Marketing Programs - APAC to assist with executing targeted marketing plans across digital channels, social media, events, showrooms, print and PR activities to achieve marketing goals for the Residential Energy Marketing Team.
- Assist with the planning and execution of regional activities including lead generation events/ conferences and in-store customer engagement activations along withcontent creation (videos and pictures) for use across local social media.
- Support and work in collaboration with local stakeholders to deliver impactful social media content.
- Assist with and coordination of marketing activities across the Energy and Motors teams.
- Assist with delivering these activities to maximise impact while ensuring execution meets the global brand strategy.
- Provide assistance to the team to develop, manage, implement and report on comprehensive email strategies to engage customers and prospects, generate leads to support sales goals, and build awareness of Tesla Energy products and services
- Act as a brand ambassador, ensuring all Certified Installers operate within the Tesla brand guidelines and help our direct sales, operations and customer care teams meet our brand standards for code of conduct.
- Work with the Global Design and Content team on consistent and effective messaging of customer facing documents and promotional materials to support our marketing activities (e.g. collateral)
- Support executive, corporate and local events.
- Evaluate and track the success of programs and campaigns – use data to optimise and improve campaign performance.
- Deliver detailed Post Implementation Reports on programs delivered.
- Ensure compliance with global brand strategy and corporate identity for Tesla.
- Localize and translate English contents forthe Thai & Taiwanmarket
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or evidence of exceptional ability and any experience viewed favourably.
- Energy experience a plus but not required
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A creative attitude focused on new ideas,innovation and problem-solvingbigchallenges.
- Ability to maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic that is required to drive business outcomes – Tesla moves fast, and this role will too
- Ability to think strategically and deliver data and insights lead campaigns.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment.
- Positive “can do” attitude, passionate and able to show commitment and to inspire others
- Large company discipline...small company entrepreneurial attitude
- Team player and builder – leads by example
- Ability to work remotely as part of the broader APAC team.
- Ability to travel (~20%), mainly within Taiwan, Thailand and Japan, but could include global destinations such as Australia.
- Fluent in Chinese and English, Thai and Japanese language is a plus.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Tesla know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 29, 2024
Jul 26, 2024
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or evidence of exceptional ability
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Marketing Programs Intern, Energy Products APAC (全職實習) - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.