Research Assistant (Urban Studies)
Quantitative and qualitative research on renewable energy production and circulation, GIS mapping, international workshop organization, and grant management assistance. Master's degree in urban studies or related field, 1-2 years research experience, and proficiency in English required.
To conduct quantitative and qualitative research on processes of renewable energy production and circulation. To draw from primary and secondary data to produce relevant maps of the region with GIS. To organise international workshop and assist with grand management matters.
- Masters degree in spatial discipline (urban studies; architecture; urban design)
- Research experience of 1-2 years;
- Highly motivated individual with capacity to work independently.
- Strong team spirit;
- Experience and knowledge in urban design or planning and critical urban studies. Good time management and planning;
- Capability/hands-on experience with urban planning, geospatial modeling tools;
- Experience in qualitative research;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English;
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let National University of Singapore know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 01, 2024
Jul 27, 2024
Kent Ridge Campus, Singapore
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Research Assistant (Urban Studies) - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.