Customer Success Executive (Remote)
Join a fast-growing cleantech venture on a mission to accelerate the global transition to clean energy. Be a Customer Success Executive supporting sustainable transport and energy.
We’re on a mission to make the switch to sustainable transport and energy faster, easier and more affordable. We use our own technology stack, data smarts and industry knowledge to build a game-changing capability. Our intelligent energy platform helps our customers access renewable energy, understand consumer behaviour, and powers smart charging for EVs.
By using technology and data integrations to connect cars, chargers, people, energy providers and more, Ohme has a powerful platform that puts the consumer at the core.
Ohme has been selling its chargers to consumers since mid 2019 and has had exponential growth since. We are now operating in multiple countries and have partnerships with the likes of Octopus Energy, Volvo Belux, Volkswagen and other innovative brands.
We are scaling up the business and are building out the team for rapid growth. If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing cleantech venture on a journey to speed up the global transition to clean energy, read on!
We are looking for someone to join as a Customer Success Executive who can work remotely.
Be a supportive guide to help our customers navigate this new world. This includes everything from walking them through the purchasing process for our intelligent EV chargers, to answer their questions, to working with our installation partners and providing after care. In this role, you will be the customer champion and their voice in the business. We are proud to have over a 90% positive rating from our customers and always aim to improve. We'd want you to work the occasional weekend on a rota basis. So you'd work the standard 39 hours per week but will, on occasion, work a Saturday and/or Sunday.
What we want in your first 12 months at Ohme
- Manage the customer journey from purchase to full installation of the EV charger. Guide and assist customers through that journey and troubleshoot any blockers.
- Manage incoming queries from customers via phone calls and email. Equally, make some proactive outgoing calls and emails
- Enhance the communication between the customer and the relevant parties in Ohme and at the installer.
- Address all incoming customer questions and feedback via phone, email or social media in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Actively listen to customer feedback and distill that information back to the business so that Ohme can 'close the loop' and deliver a positive customer experience.
- Be proactive in recognising issues or areas for improvement in the customer journey so that we maintain a high customer satisfaction score and consistently aim to delight our customers
- Live our values: Move fast, be brave, push the bar, take ownership and be transparent. Be a team player with creative opinions, focused on driving solutions. Always look forward and learn from mistakes.
- Self-starter: Try your best to always act in the customer’s best interest and solve their problems. Be open to trying different ideas and feedback from colleagues.
- Be able to be authentic and genuine to really listen and be empathetic towards the customer.
- Communicate technical information in a simple manner that everyone understands.
- And then also:
- Customer onboarding, support and implementation experience
- Self-starter with a positive outlook and an appetite to learn more
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
You’ll get to work in a fast-paced and rapidly growing scale-up with global ambitions that is cutting edge, passionate about sustainability and seeks to make the world a better place.
- Competitive salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Aegon Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme with death in service benefit of 4x salary
- Income Protection Scheme for long term illness
- Payroll Giving Scheme
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are at the heart of what we do and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We actively seek out a diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed and to feel included.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Ohme know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 29, 2024
Jul 27, 2024
London, United Kingdom
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Customer Success Executive (Remote) - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.