Expanding company involved in all aspects of Renewable Energy and Reduction of energy use to the domestic and commercial arena. Looking for a fully qualified Electrical QS to assist in the growth of the company in this rapidly expanding market.
The successful QS Electrician must:
- Be a fully qualified Electrician to include:
- 18th Edition
- Level 3 Installation and Commissioning award
- Level 3 test and Inspection award
- AM2 assessment of competence
- Be a Qualified Supervisor (with proven experience in the role)
- Ideally hold qualifications, training and experience pertaining to renewable technologies. Training can be provided for the right candidate.
The role will involve:
- Ensuring Electrical work complies with current standards delivered to maintain company registration as an NICEIC approved Electrical installation contractor.
- Oversight of all direct and sub-contract labour to ensure relevant standards and certification are maintained.
- Assessing and implementing design requirements relating to all installation works.
- Assume day-to-day responsibility for the safety, technical standard and quality of all categories of electrical work, including installation, certification of works, repair and alterations carried out under the scope of the cont.
- Understand the inspection, testing, verification, certification and reporting procedures for the range of electrical work undertaken.
- Working alongside colleagues sharing knowledge and experience both ways to further improve standards and customer experience.
- The role will be a mixture of on the tools, onsite supervision and office based to begin with, quickly moving to a more office-based role with the expectation to move up to a management role as the company continues to develop.
We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated and reliable individual to join the team. With a passion for renewables, you will be capable of, and expect the highest standards of work, be presentable with good customer facing demeanour. In return, you will receive a competitive salary, company vehicle, uniform and ongoing training and development.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Margav Energy know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 02, 2024
Jul 27, 2024
Rugeley, United Kingdom
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Electrical Supervisor - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.