Functional Consultant, S4 MM/WM
Functional Consultant role at Hydro in Pamplona, Navarra. Join a diverse, global team and contribute to SAP projects in a flexible work environment.
Hydro Global Business Services (GBS) is an organizational area that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, financial, and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
Are you an IT professional who's there to drive change? We at Hydro IT are transforming business processes with our Next Generation IT strategy to support Hydro's Sustainability Agenda, using modern tools and future technologies. Join us and make an impact via SAP S/4, native Cloud Technologies, Digital Products, State of Art Cyber Security tools, and much more!
The Functional Consultant is the solution expert of one or more functional area/modules in SAP.
- Contribution to implementation project activities
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions
- Oversees the development of new functionality
- Creates Process Design Documents and Functional Design Documents (under supervision of the Stream Solution Architect)
- Configures the system
- Performs and supports test cycles to ensure the final product satisfies the defined requirements
- Provides training to key users
- Supports the creation of the cut-over plan and executes the plan
- Provides Hyper-Care support for the predefined period
- Resolves defects
- Creates and updates relevant project documentation
- Provides the 3rd level support
- Supports Data Migration processes (provides functional documentation, provides input to data mapping sessions, resolves defects, assists in the data load validation)
- Five years plus working with SAP or variant in a hands-on project environment
- College or University (IT /Business Degree or Equivalent)
- Strong spoken and written English
- Experience in enterprise-level SAP projects using waterfall methodology throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success
- Expert level understanding of the SAP product suite
- Experience defining business requirements, writing functional design documentation
- Expert level experience of SAP modules and underlying architecture, design
- Experience in designing SAP software components
- Experience in manufacturing industries, preferably metal and/or automotive
- Working at the world’s only fully integrated aluminum and leading renewable energy company
- Diverse, global teams
- Flexible work environment/home office
- We provide you the freedom to be creative and to learn from experts
- Possibility to grow with the company, gain new certificates
- Attractive benefit package
Applications from severely disabled and equally disabled people will be considered with equal suitability.
Please apply online in our system with your english CV and optionally a cover letter.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Norsk Hydro know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 02, 2024
Jul 27, 2024
Pamplona, Navarra, Spain
Five years plus working with SAP or variant in a hands-on project environment
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Functional Consultant, S4 MM/WM - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.