Are you ready to be a key player in KKWS, a high-growth company at the forefront of exciting renewable energy projects, where your expertise will help shape the future of IT Operations? We are on the lookout for a dynamic Global IT Architect to join our innovative team. If you're passionate about leveraging the latest technologies, driving operational efficiency, and want to be a part of a company in rapid expansion, this is the role for you!
- Engage with internal users and customers to ensure that IT services align with business needs, evaluating system requirements and transforming them into actionable strategies and plans.
- Enable the adoption of the newest technologies to optimize daily operations and keep our IT services at the forefront of innovation.
- Develop strategies to improve existing infrastructure systems, delivering solutions through both large-scale projects and addressing change requests and incidents.
- Guide the execution of incidents, change requests, and projects, ensuring high availability and disaster preparedness for our IT services.
- Communicate and translate interdepartmental teams' and stakeholders' requests into functional products
- Participate in vendor management, business meetings, and project deliveries, collaborating closely with 3rd party vendors to achieve successful outcomes.
- Provide architecture leadership and support to infrastructure teams, fostering a culture of innovation and excellence.
- Master’s degree in computer science, (business) informatics, engineering, or a related field.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Knowledge of modern tools that are essential to sustainable IT architectures.
- Have broad technical expertise and interest in technology trends.
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills. Do not meet all the requirements? No worries – If you possess a can-do attitude, enjoy a collaborative environment and embrace a culture of continuous improvement, we would like to hear from you!
How to apply
If the above sounds interesting to you, apply now and send us your resume in English. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. We look forward to hearing from you!
At KK Wind Solutions, we offer you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across cultures in developing innovative greentech solutions. Founded on our long history as an industry pioneer and strong financial position, we are always looking for ways to improve our business and encourage new ideas and fresh perspectives. Combined with a flat hierarchical structure and a positive and informal working environment with a can-do attitude, this allows our employees to grow both personally and professionally.
For questions on the position, please contact: Jakub Gaszak at +48 795 275 695.
For questions on the recruitment process, please contact: Karen Lim at +45 4194 6883.
If the above matches your field of interest and your qualifications, please send your application and resume as soon as possible. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis.
For further information, please contact:
Karen Lim +45 4194 6883
About KK Wind Solutions
Building on more than 40 years of experience, KK Wind Solutions is a leading systems supplier to the renewable energy industry. Our capabilities span developing state-of-the-art technologies, high-quality lean manufacturing, and flexible aftermarket services. KK Wind Solutions is owned by A.P. Moller Holding, the parent company of the A.P. Moller Group, established in 1904 by Arnold Peter Møller. We are a global and diverse team of over 2,300 people, working towards delivering products and services that enable a future powered by renewable energy.
At KK Wind Solutions, our culture and DNA are built on a foundation of can-do attitude and innovation. We actively foster an inclusive work environment that embraces diversity, rejects any form of discrimination, and provides equal opportunities for all people. Our commitment lies in cultivating a strong culture centred around health, safety, wellbeing, and effective teamwork.
Visit www.kkwindsolutions.com to learn more about our company and career opportunities.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let KK Wind Solutions know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 18, 2024
Oct 02, 2024
Master’s degree in computer science, (business) informatics, engineering, or a related field
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Global IT Architect - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.