We are Seaway7, a diverse group of experts, change makers and leaders in the delivery of fixed offshore wind projects. What we do makes a difference to our planet and the future, by bringing sustainable, renewable energy to the world.
Engineering is the largest function with in Seaway7 with a presence in all our Offices. We are currently looking for an Engineering Resource Lead to join our team, located in either our Aberdeen, Zoetermeer, Leer or Oslo office on a staff basis. Reporting directly to and working with the Group Project Engineering Manager the qualified candidate will play an integral part in the effective planning, monitoring, and reporting of the engineering resource requirement across the group.
What will you be doing?
- Taking ownership of the daily management and monthly generation of the group engineering resource plan.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders across Seaway7 including the Engineering leadership, Project Engineering Management, Technical Engineering, Country Managers, Installation delivery, the recruitment team, and the group resource coordinator.
- Interface with the above stakeholders to identify, monitor and report the engineering resource requirements to include (current and forecasted headcount, utilization, availability, location and recruitment requirements) .
- Collate historical resource date – As Bid Vs Actual for feedback to tendering.
- Present the engineering resource plan monthly to the Seaway7 Engineering Leadership team, using KPI and dash boards to visualize the resource needs of the group.
- Work and enhance existing resource planning tools but also interfacing with the Subsea7 Group digitalisation team to develop the resource tools of the future – including application and development of the Common Work Break Down structure and applicable global resourcing tools.
- Ensure alignment and quality of engineering manpower plan input from targets, tenders and projects into the Seaway7 overall resource plan, in accordance with CWBS, and in coordination with Group resource coordinator.
- Interrogation of the resource plan to identify recruitment needs and assist in providing input to engineering organization budgets.
- Support Country Engineering Managers in liaising with Recruitment team to align job advertisements and recruitment plans.
- Contribute to develop Retention plans, programs, and tools for Seaway7 engineering globally.
What experience does the role require?
- Degree qualified or demonstrable relevant experience in a project environment across the energy industry.
- Experience with planning, interfacing, and communicating across large, diverse groups.
- Experience of presenting data to key stakeholders.
- Ability to see the big picture and prioritize workloads.
What are we looking for?
- Good communication and presentation skills and an ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders across Seaways7 locations.
- Ability to plan and organize self and others.
- Systematic and structured individual
- Experience with programming and working with digital tools (for example Power BI).
- Experience from working in a project or tender or project teams and have an understanding and critical view of resourcing and recruitment needs.
- An ability to critically assess and define information and ask control questions.
What we can offer you?
We offer the opportunity to create a future to be proud of, for generations to come. Whatever the role, wherever the location, everyone plays a part.
And when we say everyone, we mean everyone. Because we believe that it’s our team spirit that makes us special. Whether we’re getting stuck in, overcoming a challenge, or celebrating a growth, we always do it together.
Alongside this, we’re continually creating the environment for you to be at your best – in and outside of work. This includes:
- Career development – access to a range of learning opportunities, as well as being part of a culture that encourages growth and development.
- Flexible working – everyone has commitments, responsibilities and passions outside of work. With a range of patterns available including hybrid, part-time or flexitime working, let’s discuss how we make time for what matters to you.
- A holistic benefits package – we pride ourselves in offering a wide range of benefits that support your financial, emotional, and physical wellbeing.
The next steps
To apply for this role, simply click the ‘Apply’ button found on this page.
You may be prompted to set up a profile with us. It’s quick and easy to do. Or, if you have already created a profile with us, simply log in and submit your application.
Here are 3 top tips to ensure you submit an application:
- Make sure your CV is up-to-date and highlights the transferable skills and experience you can bring to this role.
- Include a cover letter as part of your application. It’s your chance to tell us why you would be a brilliant addition to our team.
- Take your time with your application and check there are no errors such as spelling mistakes.
Once you have submitted your application, we will be in touch as soon as possible with next steps.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Seaway7 know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 01, 2024
Jul 27, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Engineering Resource Lead - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.