Health & Safety and Environment Coordinator
Join Northvolt Ett AB in Skellefteå to establish Health & Safety and Environment team for large scale European battery factory. Full-time, fixed salary, immediate start.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced person to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our passionate Upstream team based in Skellefteå. By joining us, you will be a key player in establishing up Health & Safety and Environment team and contribute to building one of the first large scale European battery factories.
About the job
- Safe Operations, ensuring Safety and Environmental requirements on site
- Develop, implement and monitors company safety standards, programs and policies. Ensures compliance with government health and safety regulations.
- Incident free work environment and high-quality risk observations for Continuous improvement.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Responsible for improving conditions in environment, health and safety as per local legislation, policies etc. Physical area of responsibility according to Labs layout
- Conduct Emergency Response Team (ERT) and other employee training in emergency response, life safety, industrial hygiene, and chemical and fire hazards.
- Responds to emergencies, incidents and accidents; investigates causes and recommends corrective actions. Conducts safety surveys to identify and mitigate occupational hazards.
- Complete required local government reports relating to safety with Central HSE organization’s support.
- Implement Health and Safety plans and procedures across Labs CAM organization and physical areas including support to CML and QC teams and areas.
- Educate employees on the company's safety culture and procedures
- Completing day to day H&S tasks such as conducting risk analyses, Bi-weekly or monthly work environment rounds, investigations and incident report
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV in english or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
Education/Experience requirements :
- High school diploma
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Relevant University grade a plus but can be replaced by industry experience
- Ability and interest in helping others grow
- Avid reader and constant learner
- Data driven problem solver
- Knowledge and experience of lean manufacturing is a plus
We believe that you have these skills:
- English (written and oral)
- Data analysis
- Problem solving
- Details oriented
- Leadership through influence
Personal success factors
- Challenges, in a bold way, current behaviors and ways of working
- Close to employees, follow up, encourage, very good in feed forward and feedback
- Very good in empowering people to make people act
- Role modelling, being the safe and healthy role model
- Create team spirit, sense of belonging and relatedness in the team
- The ability to communicate to a multidisciplinary, as well as multinational, workforce is essential.
- Strong verbal, written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management.
Northvolt makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy – efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We’re constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great – they will one day make oil history.
Northvolt is growing fast. We’re staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our gigafactory Northvolt Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We’re prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we’re dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Northvolt Ett AB know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 07, 2024
Aug 03, 2024
3+ years of relevant industry experience
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Health & Safety and Environment Coordinator - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.