As Procurement Performance Controller, you will be the partner, service provider and challenger of the global Siemens Energy Procurement Organization.
You will work within a Procurement Controlling Organization which is highly focused on delivering detailed and accurate support, ensures a smooth, seamless and timely monthly analytics, controlling and reporting process; making action fields transparent and enable decision making for Global Procurement organization.
You will engage with top professional controllers and colleagues in Global Strategic Procurement in an exciting, dynamic and international development environment.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Execution and coordination of all Procurement Controlling topics in close collaboration with the Stakeholders in Procurement Controlling Organization and Global Procurement Teams (FY Planning, Monthly Closing activities (Actual reporting, FC)) and presenting to the Management Team.
- Ensure and drive improvement of data quality.
- Responsible to drive the improvement of data quality and transparency with the help of KPIs.
- Support target achievement by providing data transparency and derive improvement measures
- Actively drive best practice exchange and know how transfer with your controlling colleagues
What You Bring
- You do have a broad knowledge in procurement controlling and are familiar with the key procurement performance indicators to successfully support the procurement head in driving the business
- You like to work in an international environment and interact with stakeholders from different functions
- You are used to work independently with a strong sense of responsibility
- You are eager to gain deep insights in the business and conduct in depth analysis of facts and figures
- You are a curious learner, constantly challenge the status quo and drive the transformation of Siemens Energy
- You are strategic, proactive, and analytic in your approach, and you know how to handle a lot of data that will create the foundation for the rest of the organization.
- You have excellent communication skills with a strong command of English, both written and spoken.
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
We can offer you employment benefits such as: reduction of working hours, advance vacation, health care allowance and an eventual possibility to a flexible working place.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Siemens Energy AB know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 07, 2024
Aug 04, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Senior Controller - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.