We are seeking a highly skilled PLM System Support Specialist to assist in the implementation and configuration of PLM systems, such as Windchill, Teamcenter, or 3Dexperience. The successful candidate will provide secondary support for PLM system issues and maintenance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement and configure PLM systems.
- Troubleshoot and provide secondary support for PLM system issues, ensuring system availability and efficient utilization.
- Maintain a holistic view of the infrastructure and application landscape, aligning with business objectives.
- Possess expertise in MCAD (Creo, Solidworks, Siemens NX) and ECAD (Altium Suite, Orcad suite, E-Plan) applications.
- Familiarity with software tools like Github, Gitlab, Jenkins, and Eclipse.
- Handle integrations between CAD, PLM, ERP, and IIOT systems.
- Conduct end-user training to ensure efficient utilization of the implemented systems.
- Proficient in understanding and navigating complex technological landscapes.
- Strong collaborator with the ability to work effectively within a team structure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to support specific business needs.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, good sense of humor, and adaptability to fast-paced environments.
- Proven track record of accountability and maintenance for diverse applications.
- Experience in effectively training end-users for system adoption and utilization.
At KK Wind Solutions, we offer you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across cultures in developing innovative greentech solutions. Founded on our long history as an industry pioneer and strong financial position, we are always looking for ways to improve our business and encourage new ideas and fresh perspectives. Combined with a flat hierarchical structure and a positive and informal working environment with a can-do attitude, this allows our employees to grow both personally and professionally.
If the above matches your field of interest and your qualifications, please send your application and resume as soon as possible. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis.
For further information, please contact:
Emilia Łukaszewicz + 48 784-415-376
About KK Wind Solutions
Building on more than 40 years of experience, KK Wind Solutions is a leading systems supplier to the renewable energy industry. Our capabilities span developing state-of-the-art technologies, high-quality lean manufacturing, and flexible aftermarket services. KK Wind Solutions is owned by A.P. Moller Holding, the parent company of the A.P. Moller Group, established in 1904 by Arnold Peter Møller. We are a global and diverse team of over 2,300 people, working towards delivering products and services that enable a future powered by renewable energy.
At KK Wind Solutions, our culture and DNA are built on a foundation of can-do attitude and innovation. We actively foster an inclusive work environment that embraces diversity, rejects any form of discrimination, and provides equal opportunities for all people. Our commitment lies in cultivating a strong culture centred around health, safety, wellbeing, and effective teamwork.
Visit www.kkwindsolutions.com to learn more about our company and career opportunities.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let KK Wind Solutions know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 16, 2024
Sep 02, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Lead - IT Applications (PLM) - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.