We are looking for a Renewable Energy Project Manager to support with the development and management of KMR´s utility-scale renewable energy assets. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Hands-on project management and co-development activities including project development planning, licensing, cash planning, and other technical matters regarding KMR’s renewable energy investments;
- Coordination of EPC tendering, as well as the preparation and management of the respective project construction contracts;
- Play an active role in technical due diligence, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies including site suitability appraisal, evaluation of suitable technologies, conceptual design and preliminary estimation of energy production;
- Support investment/M&A activities by identifying and evaluating technical and commercial elements of investment opportunities in utility-scale renewables energy assets - solar PV and onshore wind;
- Monitor market dynamics and regulatory environments.
- MSc in Engineering from a tier 1 academic institution;
- 3-5 years project management experience in the development and construction of utility-scale solar PV (experience with onshore wind is a plus), supported by strong knowledge of renewable energy permitting and regulatory frameworks;
- Proven track record and/or exposure to renewable energy transactions/acquisitions is a pre-condition;
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment and market standards around renewable energy across Europe;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Familiarity with EPC and IPP tendering processes, as well as EPC and O&M contracts;
- Fluent in English. Any other European language is a plus.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let MET Group know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 06, 2024
Aug 03, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Renewable Energy Assets Project Manager/European Scale - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.