The Financial Analysis team supports the Development/M&A teams by preparing the financial models and analysis of solar power plants, supporting the evaluation of potential investment opportunities, and maintaining the model portfolio for all existing and new power plants. The Analyst also works closely with the VP of Project Finance by building and analysing financial models for Project Finance debt raising and providing scenario analyses of various financing opportunities.
Their main tasks will include:
- Build and manage financial models for M&A and Project Finance deals.
- Participate in end-to-end acquisition processes of solar.
- Managing the model portfolio for the existing and new power plants for quarterly valuation reporting purposes.
- Support in reporting the performance of each plant to management, investors and lenders and detecting signs of underperformance and their root cause.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness in existing processes.
- Proven Experience in Financial Modelling with advanced Excel skills, VBA experience a plus
- A systematic, structured and rational approach
- Self-starter who thrives on a challenge
- Confidence in communicating with external parties
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Please submit your CV in English.
We are looking for people who demonstrate our values, are eager to learn, adaptable, and willing to take on new challenges. We are committed to developing people in their roles; if you have some of the skills and experience we are looking for, please consider applying.
Sonnedix is an international Renewable Energy Producer (REP) with over a decade-long trajectory of sustainable growth. Sonnedix develops, builds, and operates renewable energy projects for the long-term, with a focus on providing green, affordable electricity to our customers, and acting as a true social citizen where it operates.
Our track record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers and partners, to smartly expand the adoption renewable energy and play a vital role in the energy revolution. We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positive difference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix: https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
What we offer
- One company, many careers - as the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to develop your career with us
- An inclusive, international working culture with a diverse team of friendly professionals from across the world
- A commitment to flexibility – hybrid working, generous annual leave allocation with an additional four weeks of discretionary unpaid leave
- A family first company - generous paid parental leave and support for carers
- The ability to ‘work from elsewhere’, for up to six weeks in a year
- Summer working hours
- Financial, Social, Mental & Physical wellbeing support
- The Sonnedix Academy – a range of training and development opportunities including professional development, management and leadership programs, technical training, essential skills, DEI, mentorship and much more
- Fantastic office environments
- Social events, team building opportunities and One Team Network groups, which are employee-led groups, based on shared identities, interests, backgrounds and life experiences and many more local benefits!
Sonnedix welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds and members of under-represented groups
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Sonnedix know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 07, 2024
Aug 03, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Financial Analyst - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.