Field Service Technician - Energy & Supercharging, Antwerp
Field Service Technician role in Energy & Supercharging team. Perform maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs for Energy Storage products and Superchargers in Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg.
As a Field Service Technician in our Energy and Charging Field Service team, you will play a vital role in making sure both our Energy Storage products and our Superchargers are operating at their best. Our Energy Storage products are critical in solving the intermittency of renewable energy sources such as wind and solar to accelerate the transition to a greener electricity network. Our Supercharging network is the largest global, fast charging network in the world and enables our customers to travel long distances comfortably. In your day-to-day responsibilities, you will perform preventive maintenance, upgrades, troubleshooting and repairs along with commissioning activities across various locations within Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg. Are you a technician with a background in electricity and power? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company and work with the newest technologies? Then Tesla is looking for you!
What You’ll Do
- Perform all on-site technical activities related to the installation, commissioning, repair, maintenance of our Energy storage and Supercharging network in the Netherlands and abroad when needed
- Troubleshoot and perform root-cause analysis, both remotely and on-site
- Act as the first point of contact to contractors
- Analyze recurring issues and provide feedback to the engineering teams
- Prepare, organize, and plan your own technical activities
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a technician in the electrical engineering field, experience in a field-based role is a plus
- Experience with Low- and Medium Voltage electrical systems, High Voltage is a plus
- A passion for renewable energy
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently, motivated and a proactive attitude
- Flexible towards travelling
- Fluency in English
- Valid driver’s license
- EU work authorization
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Tesla know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 05, 2024
Aug 03, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Field Service Technician - Energy & Supercharging, Antwerp - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.