A Snapshot of Your Day
You work together with our multi-disciplined engineering team. We help each other in close teamwork, educating and strengthening each other thru our daily challenges and tasks. We have fun at work while developing and delivering large scale heat pumps that decarbonize the heat production market. Our solutions will form a meaningful part of the energy transition.
At work, you are mainly responsible for the progression of our order projects. To follow up on project deliverables, understanding the demands of the customer, the fulfillment of the customer needs and a smooth installation and commissioning at our customer’s site. You work close with the dedicated engineering team, leading and mentoring them to ensure a timely, high-quality delivery.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- You are highly involved in the success of our order projects.
- You are in front of the customer, as our representative giving confidence to the customer for our technical solutions and listening to the customer’s needs.
- You chip into product development strategies and road maps by providing feedback from our customers and the understanding of the market needs.
- You will be coaching, communicating, educating your surroundings within your line of work. A clear understanding and interest in your colleagues need and endeavors is essential to build a multifaceted and effective team of engineers.
What You Bring
- You are eager to learn.
- Willing to guide others.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Enjoy the close collaboration with other fields and team-based project set-up.
- Planning your own work, able to keep different tasks within different areas progressing.
- You have a sense of quality in the work you're doing to internal and external customers.
About the Team
The large-scale industrial heat pump market is on the rising and we are now in a ramp-up phase preparing to meet the market demand, both current and future.
In this ramp-up phase we are looking for you who are willing to shape not only our product but also who we are, and how we work. We strive to be a phenomenal place to work, allowing different personalities and perspectives to grow and develop together. Check out this page to learn more about our heat pump business: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-generation/heat-pumps.html
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
We can offer you employment benefits such as: reduction of working hours, advance vacation, health care allowance and an eventual possibility to a flexible working place.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Siemens Energy AB know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 07, 2024
Aug 04, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Technical Project Manager - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.