Senior Associate - Green Credit Fund, Investment Team
Join the global leader in renewable energy infrastructure investments. Contribute to the Green Credit Fund Investment Team in Copenhagen. 3-5 years experience required.
Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is looking for a professional with 3-5 years relevant experience to join the Green Credit Fund Team in Copenhagen.
The Green Credit Fund Investment Team
The Green Credit Fund (GCF) targets subordinated credit investments with a risk-return position between equity and senior debt. GCF invests in tailor-made debt solutions across a variety of assets, including on/offshore wind, solar PV, waste-to-energy, PtX, and advanced biofuels. GCF is CIP’s first fund exclusively focused on credit investments.
Joining the Green Credit Fund Investment Team, you will contribute to the origination, structuring, and execution of CIP’s credit investments globally. You will work closely together with a highly experienced team, based in Copenhagen, London, and New York, in a high-pace dynamic and truly global environment.
As the Sr. Associate you will contribute to the origination, structuring, due diligence, and execution of Green Credit Fund’s investments.
Responsibilities will consist of, but are not limited to:
- Screening, market analysis, and due diligence of new credit investment opportunities
- Financial modelling, valuation, and structuring of credit investments
- Working with and managing external advisors and partners, including legal, financial, and technical to execute credit investments
- Development of analysis and high-quality presentations for internal decision makers and external stakeholders
- Mentor analysts and secure the quality of their deliverables
The work environment at CIP is fast paced, stimulating, global and demanding. We are therefore looking for a motivated, collaborative, and analytical professional holding a relevant master’s degree within Economics, Finance, Business, or other related fields and 3-5 years of work experience in a similar position.
Key qualifications include:
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills and very high attention to detail
- Solid corporate finance and financial modelling experience
- Knowledge of project finance theory, credit analysis, and documentation is desirable
- Ability to work independently while still being a team player with the confidence to exercise judgement appropriately, engaging with colleagues at all levels of seniority
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to work well in a time-sensitive setting and take on responsibility
- Substantial experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with energy or infrastructure is an advantage
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. For any inquiries about the position, please contact Jakob Groot by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Building value that matters
Founded in 2012, Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners P/S (CIP) today is the world’s largest dedicated fund manager within greenfield renewable energy investments and a global leader in offshore wind. The funds managed by CIP focuses on investments in offshore and onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy-from-waste, transmission and distribution, reserve capacity, storage, advanced bioenergy, and Power-to-X.
CIP manages 11 funds and has to date raised approximately EUR 26 billion for investments in energy and associated infrastructure from more than 150 international institutional investors
CIP has more than 500 employees and offices in Copenhagen, London, Hamburg, Utrecht, Madrid, Munich, Luxembourg, New York, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, and Melbourne.
For more information, visit www.cip.com
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners GmbH know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 14, 2024
Sep 02, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Senior Associate - Green Credit Fund, Investment Team - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.