As Senior Engineer - Mechanical Engineering you will lead Mechanical activities in Built-To-Spec and Built-To-Print Projects. You will be responsible for all mechanical aspects within projects starting from Design ending on Handover to mass production executed in KK Wind Solutions. You will have opportunity to work in multicultural and international environment. Manage innovative projects within green technology! In Mechanical Department we are working in hybrid mode 60% home office and 40% working from office in Szczecin facility. This position requires traveling to our locations in Denmark, India and others. Travels shouldn’t exceed 30% of working time.
- Cooperate with stakeholders in Project Organization
- Ensure that technical changes are confirmed with the customer through Technical Project Lead.
- Secure & review design (both electrical and mechanical layout) and component choices (Purchase specification ).
- Make mechanical design calculation.
- Create BOM ( ERP software ).
- Deliver 3D drawings made in the current 3D drawing program.
- In cooperation with the project manager, ensure the documentation for the production sites and at the customer is in a high quality and meets the current standards and regulations.
- Graduate in Engineering – Mechanical or similar with experience in manufacturing industry with knowledge in Design and development .
- Minimum 3+ years with experience in manufacturing industry with knowledge in Design and development and experience with production.
- Good knowledge on surface treatment of mechanical structure.
- Good in developing concept by creating 3D models using SolidWorks
- Good exposure to GPS according to ISO 1101:2017 standards
- Basic Knowledge on type test, verification, vibration test according to IEC/ISO Standards.
- Knowledge, how properly to perform of the D-FMEA.
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Flexibility to travel to other localization when needed.
- Speak and write English and Polish languages effortlessly.
Additional competencies which will be a plus
- Knowledge within corrosion with focus on design for the maritime sector.
- Design knowledge of big steel constructions.
- Knowledge of standards EN1090, EN 1993 will be advantage.
- Experience from offshore wind industry.
At KK Wind Solutions, we offer you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across cultures in developing innovative greentech solutions. Founded on our long history as an industry pioneer and strong financial position, we are always looking for ways to improve our business and encourage new ideas and fresh perspectives. Combined with a flat hierarchical structure and a positive and informal working environment with a can-do attitude, this allows our employees to grow both personally and professionally.
If the above matches your field of interest and your qualifications, please send your application and resume as soon as possible. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis.
For further information, please contact:
Julia Poniewiera +48 539 050 035
About KK Wind Solutions
Building on more than 40 years of experience, KK Wind Solutions is a leading systems supplier to the renewable energy industry. Our capabilities span developing state-of-the-art technologies, high-quality lean manufacturing, and flexible aftermarket services. KK Wind Solutions is owned by A.P. Moller Holding, the parent company of the A.P. Moller Group, established in 1904 by Arnold Peter Møller. We are a global and diverse team of over 2,300 people, working towards delivering products and services that enable a future powered by renewable energy.
At KK Wind Solutions, our culture and DNA are built on a foundation of can-do attitude and innovation. We actively foster an inclusive work environment that embraces diversity, rejects any form of discrimination, and provides equal opportunities for all people. Our commitment lies in cultivating a strong culture centred around health, safety, wellbeing, and effective teamwork.
Visit www.kkwindsolutions.com to learn more about our company and career opportunities.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let KK Wind Solutions know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 17, 2024
Oct 02, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Senior Mechanical Engineer - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.