Would you like to be part of a growing, entrepreneurial business within renewables? Are you excited about the technical aspects of turnkey SCADA solutions? And would you like to join an international organization, where two days are rarely the same?
At SCADA International we are specialists in renewable energy. We are a dynamic company that always seeks to be at the edge of innovation to solve some of the most complex challenges within the industry. With the rapid growth of the renewables market in Poland, we are now in search of a highly qualified engineer with expertise in power regulation and PV plants.
We are offering an exciting position for someone who is thrilled by the opportunity to work as the link between engineering and sales, identifying and highlighting the gaps between customers’ requirements and our technical solutions. As our Sales Engineer, you contribute with your technical insights and your understanding of the various business challenges the customers may have. It is therefore equally important that you have a commercial mindset and strong communication skills.
As part of our Sales Engineering team, you will report to our Head of Sales Engineering & HW Design located in Denmark. You will be placed together with the team of sales professionals, project managers, and technical experts in our Polish office in Wroclaw, and your main focus will be supporting the Polish sales team on projects for the PV market.
With your expertise, we are better able to design and deliver the solutions proposed to our customers.
You will play a key role in developing business relationships with our customers from an engineering point of view, working directly with them to understand their business strategy, technical requirements, and processes.
You will participate in all aspects of the technical sales process in cooperation with the commercial lead and collect input relevant to ensure a smooth handover of the project from Sales to Project Management. This role is therefore a great fit for someone who enjoys working with multiple stakeholders and creates value by maintaining positive relationships and maximizing customer satisfaction.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Analyze customers’ requests based on Sales JIRA tickets.
- Create cost calculations including software, hardware, and configuration components.
- Cooperate with Sales Representatives in Poland, Spain, Germany, and other countries.
- Prepare the schematic drawings for solution drafts.
- Consult the teams in Technology, Product Management, and Service on non-standard solutions.
- Handle customers’ questions, inquiries, and complaints to identify and meet their needs.
- Participate in sales and customer meetings in the presales phase and during project execution.
- Participate in fairs and conferences according to demand.
We expect you to achieve success in this role by applying strong communication skills, being good at aligning expectations, collaborating with your colleagues across departments, and providing the impression of a highly professional and competent organization when faced with external stakeholders.
We are looking for a great team player with a strong technical profile and knowledge of PV plants.
The person who fits this position needs to be technically strong and commercially experienced. We imagine that you have a bachelor’s degree in engineering combined with 3+ years of relevant experience within areas such as presales, power engineering, product management, or a similar area.
Ideally, you also have direct experience working with customers from an international and project-based organization, and you easily understand complex technical issues and can convert these into solutions and communicate them to the customers in a meaningful way.
Candidates who hold a high level of technical knowledge from the renewable industry will have an additional advantage. Especially knowledge of PV plants, controllers, communication cabinets, etc. will be considered important for this role.
To be successful in this position, you:
- Understand customers’ needs and concerns.
- Can stay organized, prioritize, and are confident in making decisions.
- Are good at addressing and solving problems.
- Have extensive knowledge of SCADA systems – HW, SW, and communication infrastructure.
- Are motivated by working on many different types of tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Possess outstanding documentation and communication skills.
- Communicate fluently in Polish and English at a commercial level.
- Enjoy working with multiple stakeholders.
- Create value by sharing knowledge and collaborating with colleagues.
- Have an international mindset and thrive in working with different cultures.
How to apply?
Does this sound like your next challenge?
If you would like to be considered for this position, please upload your CV and a motivated cover letter. If you have any questions for us, you are more than welcome to contact our Head of Sales Engineering & HW Design, Simon Klarbaek, at +45 6154 5330.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let SCADA International know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 05, 2024
Aug 03, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Sales Engineer with PV expertise - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.